When treated with the same care with which it was made and by following this simple care guide your KEEPRESIN piece should last you a lifetime.
KEEPRESIN homewares are suitable for cold food presentation only. These products should be hand washed in warm water. Resin may appear “frosted” after washing and should be rubbed with a drop of cooking oil to restore sheen. All resin items are strong and durable but should be treated like a ceramic as they can break if dropped or knocked against a hard surface. Resin is not fire resistant and so should not be used in an oven, a microwave, or as an ashtray. It should also not be placed in the dishwater.